Drop-In or Spray In Truck Bedliner?
Which should you buy?
Well, before you make a quick decision, consider the six key characteristics that determine the best choice for your truck: Protection, Durability, Skid-Resistance, Appearance, Warranty, and Cost.
If you’re a drop-in type, don’t overlook such weak points as:
- Older rubber units don’t protect the inner bedsides
- Plastic liners are known to trap water between the liner and the bed, leading to rust or corrosion
- Plastic liners can become noisy at highway speeds due to vibration and wind
- Plastic units can vibrate and may come loose over time
- Once loose, plastic units can wear through paint on the bed floor, exposing bare metal, and eventually leading to
You know you’re e spray-on type, if
- Keeping rust and corrosion out of the equation is a major concern
- Dent protection is important to you
- You like a finished look for your truck bedliner